The Ruff Runner 1 Mile, 5K and 10K run/walk is a challenge that you complete with your dog in a location and time of your choice. Complete the distance to support a great cause, get your companion finisher medals, get added to the official national results board and become part of the Ruff Runner nation.
1) Sign up yourself and your dog for the virtual run and choose which distance (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) you would like to complete.
2) Receive your and your dog’s event gear in the mail. It will be shipped to the address you sign up with.
3) Choose your own route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or whatever safe location you choose and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run anytime between August and October, 2019.
4) Submit your results! Results are accepted anytime during August. Click the results tab below to learn how.
2019 Results (link coming soon)
You can complete the Ruff Runner and post your result at any time between August – October, 2019
2 Easy options to post your result:
TEXT MESSAGE OPTION:
If you enabled text messaging during registration you can text your results to “49514” using the formats below. Please note there are different text formats depending on which event option you selected.
1 Mile Participants
Text format: ruff1mi bibnumber hh:mm:ss
Example: ruff1mi 352 00:34:56
Text format: ruff5k bibnumber hh:mm:ss
Example: ruff5k 352 00:34:56
Text format: ruff10k bibnumber hh:mm:ss
Example: ruff10k 352 00:34:56
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OPTION:
1. log into your RunsSignUp account below.
2. Click the green link at the bottom of the RunSignUp page that says “click here.”
3. Enter in your result and click “Submit Your Time.”
For help posting your results, see Run Sign Up’s Results Posting Guide.
Who are we? We are All Community Events and organizing great running events is our passion. Each year we organize over 100 races, in over 12 different states for over 100,000 participants. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram or at our main website AllCommunityEvents.com. You can also visit us all over the country, check out if we organize an event near you by clicking the links below.
TriStateRuns.com (New York)
-To register click on the green register button at the top of the page.
-For help posting your results, see Run Sign Up’s Results Posting Guide
-Your virtual run race packet will be mailed to the address you sign up with during registration. Packets will first be shipped out no earlier than Aug. 21, 2019.
-If you signed up during the late registration period your event gear may not arrive until after virtual race weekend.
-When choosing which distance to run please consider your dog breed and age. Don’t push your pup too hard.
For more information contact us at:
Office hours: M – F from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
*We may not be in the office on Mondays or Fridays due to being on-site for events.
Meet Arlo from Lake Zurich, IL. Arlo is an Alaskan Malamute and an aspiring Ruff Runner who can not wait until August to earn her companion medal.
In her free time, Arlo loves to play in the mud, run around in the backyard and take naps. She plans to participate in the 5K event of Ruff Runner and will run with her human, Colin.
If you are interested in having your pooch be the Ruff Runner of the week, post a photo of your dog to Instagram and tag @allcommunityevents with the hashtag #ruffrunner. We’ll pick a new Ruff Runner each week!
Now make some noise if you’re excited to be a Ruff Runner!
Still on the fence about running a virtual race? We found a great article with the top 10 reasons to run a virtual race: What is a Virtual 5K?.
1) Great Introduction to Running
2) Up at 6AM for A Race? I don’t think so Run At Your Own Time
3) No More Fighting to Find A Parking Spot